This program will prepare the students to manage complex projects. Students will learn the skills needed to move a project through conceptualization, initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing. The curriculum is designed in collaboration with industry and closely following the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guidelines.
Upon graduation, students also receive current job search information and assistance in finding fulfilling employment through Liaison College’s exclusive Career Action Plan Services (CAPS).
- The total duration of 34 Weeks
- Frequent Monthly start dates
- Accepting Canadian and International students
- Some of our campuses offer evening and weekend classes
- National Occupational Classification Code (NOC Code) – 1221
- Business Communication
- Operations Management
- Principles of Project Management
- Project Planning, Scope, and Quality Management
- Project Resource Procurement and Cost Management
- Project Scheduling and Risk Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Stakeholders Engagement
- Software for Project Management